Thursday, October 23, 2008

In D.C., updates coming soon...

Sorry for the lack of posting. I am currently in Washington, D.C. and will update later this morning, photos and all. Last night, after a 12-hour trip from Boston (a long 12, not a short 12), I was too tired to want to do anything.

But I should mention that the two people currently housing me are without a doubt the coolest Canadian (temporary) expats I've ever met. Their names are Ryan and Maya, and they are studying here in the nation's capital.

They get to witness the ignorance of Americans every day and, as a result, feel more comfortable and secure about Canada's cultural superiority. They can also say they live in D.C., which counts for points right off the bat.

Travis, thank you for introducing us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kTjT-kMFwY