Friday, October 17, 2008

Rough sketch of the first leg

This is, I think, how I plan to spend the first few days of the trip.

First stop: Halifax (not pictured). On Oct. 20, I leave Halifax on a bus bound for Bangor, Maine. After that, it's off to Washington D.C. after stops in Boston and New York. Everything after that on this map might not actually happen. Come to think of it, that sort of uncertainty might come to define this adventure.

I don't know if I'm entirely comfortable with that.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great plan. You should figure out which city you'll be in the night of Nov 4/early Nov 5. Whichever one it is, I'm sure it will be off the chain.

Emma said...

I completely agree with Carl. Please try to go to every not-available-in-Canada fast food chain you can find, as well. I want some Carl's Jr. pictures. That's what it's called, right?

Sheena said...

You had better get involved in unspeakably sketchy adventures and have a number of enlightening epiphanies.

If pop culture has taught be anything, that's what across-America trips are all about.

Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis said...

When you trace it out, your trip should make a drawing of your face.

Nick said...

Travis, we are one mind.

Danielle said...

NTV - I'm sad you're in Nova Scotia and I don't even get to see you! Where's the fun in that? And how are we supposed to keep up this trans-provincial fight of ours if we never see each other?

mel said...

You are probably the coolest person I know. I'm just throwing it out there.

Philippe said...

November 4 prediction

Barack Obama - 316 electoral votes
John McCain - 220 electoral votes
Nick Taylor-Vaisey (write-in) - 2 electoral votes

KimBethke said...

I second Mel's statement.
I envy your life.