Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Map update: 19 November

I write this from Toronto, where my bus safely arrived this afternoon. Above is the completed map, roughly broken into the two halves of the trip (black = first half; blue = second half).

Below is the day-by-day map. It's a bit hard to follow in some places, and I spent multiple days in a few places, of course, but it at least illustrates how long (and short) some of the trips were. Check out Chicago to Denver, Albuquerque to Austin, and Atlanta to Toronto. Man oh man. Never do that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Nick. Canada's missed you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home.
Get well rested, eat some real food, love your family and then come back to us.

I miss your face. And it better not be shaved.

-Kim

Unknown said...

I notice the most used tag in your blog is, by far, "on the bus". Those maps need to be framed.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I thought I saw you at Finch and Yonge yesterday, but now that I've seen your facial growth from a few posts down, it definitely wasn't you.