Thursday, November 6, 2008

More chronological disorder: Videos from Grant Park

NOTE: Please turn volume down to a comfortable level for the following videos. There is a lot of annoying background Obama cheerleading.

Video the First: a pre-game interview with friend and associate Scott Bedard:



Video the Second: the end of the countdown to West Coast polls closing. And reaction. Notice the shakiness of the camera. People were bashing all around in jubilation.



Video the Third: a post-game interview with Scott.



Please ignore the shoddy cameraman-ship. But please appreciate the effort!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The energy there was/is incredible. I can only imagine how exciting it must have been. It's like New Years and the Second Coming combined.

OK, more like just New Years. But a good one!

PS. Second video was the most amateur video I've ever seen you post.

Nick said...

In my defence:

a) Every video is incredibly amateurish, and

b) I was getting knocked around with my hand so high in the air!

Ha!

Bob said...

I thought that the second one was pretty powerful. Reminds me in part of being on Parliament Hill with (Douglas) July 1, 1967.